• Legal Investigations – As an attorney, you are focused on putting together the best case for your client. Brunson Investigations can assist you in the preparation of your litigation. We will search and report on the facts, so that you can apply the law and present the case in the best interest of your client. Please contact us for more information on how Brunson Investigations can assist you with your trial preparation.
• Armed Security –Brunson Investigations is licensed to carry a firearm in the performance of duties associated with safeguarding and protecting you and your property. As a retired law enforcement officer, Brunson also has acquired expertise in firearms handling and safety – this goes a long way in providing you with an additional layer of safety and security. If you need licensed, armed security, please contact us to see how we can meet your needs.
• Criminal Investigations – As a retired law enforcement officer, Brunson has years of experience in field investigations, report writing, standard procedures, and interviews. This targeted experience makes Brunson Investigations the perfect choice to help investigate your criminal case. If you are a defense attorney or prosecutor looking for help on a case, please contact us to see how we can meet your needs so that you can focus on the preparation of your case.
• Process Service / Courier Service – If you need a subpoena or other paperwork served, we offer process service at reasonable rates. Call or email for more information.
• Skip trace – Brunson Investigations can help you find a witness for a case, or a parent for child support. We can even assist you in finding old family, friends or classmates. Using extensive databases available to Private Investigators, we have access to solid information that could lead to a person’s whereabouts. We can also do physical surveillance once a last known location has been obtained to determine if they are still in the area.
• Surveillance and GPS Tracking – Brunson Investigations specializes in covert surveillance. With the use of GPS tracking devices and/or multiple vehicles, we can track and follow a target to uncover any evidence that exists. Every case is different, and while we cannot guarantee the outcome of a particular case, we will discuss the challenges of each case with you to come up with a game plan for a successful investigation. We can use both still photography and recorded video to capture our evidence and provide you with a comprehensive report to close out your case.
• Witness Interviews – Brunson Investigations can help you establish a preliminary direction for your investigation, or to compliment other phases of an investigation through properly conducted witness interviews. We can interview witnesses, victims, informants and more. Witness interviews can be one of the most valuable sources of information in a civil litigation. As a retired law enforcement officer, Brunson understands and practices effective interviewing techniques. Please contact us to see how we can meet your interview needs.
• Undercover Investigations – Brunson Investigations can provide covert undercover operations with high-tech surveillance equipment to help you uncover any employee theft, corporate espionage, drugs in the work place, or anything else that can hurt your company. Sometimes the best way to crack a case is to become a part of the target’s life. Brunson Investigations offers undercover services for this reason. If your case requires some specialization that we lack or need more of, we will act as your investigation consultants and manage these additional professionals for you. These cases can be complicated and require a great deal of planning prior to the start of the investigation. Please contact us to see how we can help you in this area.
• Worker’s Compensation Investigations – If you are a law firm or insurance company involved in a worker’s compensation claim, Brunson Investigations can help you investigate possible fraud and abuse. The costs of worker’s compensation fraud are staggering and growing every year. We offer investigations and surveillance in this field. While we cannot guarantee the outcome of a particular investigation, we can guarantee that we will put an aggressive effort into each case that we do, working with you to get the truth. With years of investigative experience and our familiarity with the legal process, we can offer a solution for your worker’s compensation needs.
If you are interested in more details on any of our services, please contact us for additional information.